Electronic Devices and Digital Content Policy
The RPG Dungeons provided computers and all of their stored contents are property of RPG Dungeons and are not to be used for any personal use except for gaming related functions by a customer at RPG Dungeons.
Note: The digital maps are subject to copyright and are licensed for use and not redistribution. Any attempt to copy these maps may result in action including, but not limited to, removal and permanent ban from RPG Dungeons and/or legal action. Please respect your fellow tabletop gamers that have put forth the time and effort to make these available and enrich our gaming experiences.
Examples of misuse include, but are not limited to, the activities in the following list.
- Using a computer account that you are not authorized to use. Obtaining a password for a computer account without the consent of the account owner.
- Using the RPG Dungeons Network to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems.
- Knowingly performing an act which will interfere with the normal operation of computers, terminals, peripherals, or networks.
- Knowingly running or installing on any computer system or network, or giving to another user, a program intended to damage or to place excessive load on a computer system or network. This includes but is not limited to programs known as computer viruses, Trojan horses, and worms.
- Attempting to circumvent data protection schemes or uncover security loopholes.
- Violating terms of applicable software licensing agreements or copyright laws.
- Deliberately wasting computing resources.
- Using electronic mail to harass others.
- Masking the identity of an account or machine.
- Posting materials on electronic bulletin boards that violate existing laws.
- Attempting to monitor or tamper with RPG Dungeons electronic communications, or reading, copying, changing, or deleting any information or resources.
- The copying, deletion, downloading, email or altering of RPG Dungeons digital maps and gaming resources.